Monday, June 22, 2009

And it is back to work on this gray Monday. I should say it was back to work now that the day is coming to an end, well the office day is coming to an end. Life seems to be slowing to an extent...yet I am still searching for a job and trying to make a decision on where I want to live. Each day I seem to get closer and closer to making a decision to move to Boston. The only thing that keeps me on my toes is the job search. I keep thinking about how much easier it may have been to find a job two years ago. Just my luck that I am find myself transitioning out of a great job at a horrible time in the job market. Hmm......this is all so boring to talk/think about.

This weekend was great, I finally got a chance to relax and enjoy Burlington. I have missed it for the past few months, all of the traveling and running around gets tiring. And I am ready for the week to continue and for the weekend to arrive sooner rather than later. Here is to hoping this week flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment